To change the DC Dust Cap logo color: Leave a note to seller before checkout (This can be done in your cart). Available Colors: "Blue""Red""Green""Orange""Pink""Silver""Black""Chrome"
(1) D2 12 will pair well with a DC Audio 3.5k
(2) D1 12's will pair well with a DC Audio 5k or 7.5k
(4) D2 12's will pair well with a DC 9k or 10k
Here it is, the m3 version of the Lv5 subwoofer. Built for ground pounding and taking abuse in or out of the competition lanes.
When we went to the drawing board with this one we were looking to make improvements in cooling, motor force and soft parts, With the AR surround / Cone, solid pole, machined cooling vents, 10” Spiders and a 3.5" coil we accomplished all of those things and then some.
The end result is a sub that works great in the SPL lanes as well as Pounding out the LOWS!!
To really step it up with this driver take a look at the Carbon Fiber options available for it.
• Extremely strong kraft pulp fiber reinforced cone
• Wide Long Throw foam surround
• Dome propylene dust cover with White DC logo
• 10” OD Spaced Spiders
• Extra heavy duty sewn tinsel lead wire
• Cast DC Series aluminum black frame 15”/18”
• FEA analyzed and optimized motor assembly – Fully CNC machined
• Rubber mounting gasket
• Direct Leads
• DVC 3.5” 8 Layer Hi-temp Aluminum voice coil wound on a Black Anodized Aluminum voice coil former with high current input strips.
Voice Coil Size: 3.5"
Available Impedance: Dual .7ohm, Dual 1ohm, Dual 1.4ohm, Dual 2ohm
SPL @ 1W: N/A
Ported Box Size: 1.5 cubic ft.
Mounting Depth: 10.5"
Cutout Diameter: 11.15"
Overall Diameter: 12.5"
Displacement: 0.19 cubic ft.
*There are "secret" upgrades and options available for this sub! If you are interested please submit a product customization request in the email forum found in the contact section on the home page. A custom order will be arranged so don't check out*
$1,296.00 Regular Price